The Gift of Connection......a Gift Certificate for personal tech instruction
Our coaches help clients:
- Overcome intimidation of new technology.
- Boost skills to be more marketable in the workforce.
- Get unstuck - troubleshoot settings and problems.
- Adjust accessibility features to better see, hear, and manipulate the computer, smartphone or tablet.
- We can provide written instructions to support learning and retention.
Get Instruction On:
|iPad||Tablets||Mac or PC||Digital Photos|
How it works...
- Gifts start at 90 minutes of instruction.
- Recipients see the time you have gifted - not a dollar amount. Just like a gift of jewelry, you don't want the recipient to see the price tag!
- Our clients choose the meeting place -- home, community area, or coffee shop all work well. For some clients we are able to provide support remotely using screen sharing technology.
- Our coaches know tech, but most importantly, are patient and understand how to break down the complex into understandable steps. Our goal: build independence, confidence and have fun doing it!
- Gifts do not have to be used all at once. In-person support has a 30 minute minimum per session. Telephone support has a 15 minute minimum.
- Our service area is currently Montgomery County, Maryland, Washington D.C. and the following portions of northern Virginia: Falls Church, Reston, Tysons Corner, McLean and Great Falls. We can arrange coaching in other locations upon request.
- We provide you with a personalized Gift Certificate for the recipient.